Thursday, November 5, 2009

The TV meal

I am not feeling energetic today. It is likely due to my neighbour is having a renovation which drilling and banging all day long. Luckily, I have managed to wrap up all the delivery and prepare a quick dinner and have it during our TV craze of 宮心計

This is a photo taken by C.

I have added an egg to thicken the curry sauce which matches the shrimps and served with rice (mixed with whole grain rice). We are trying to have whole grain rice lately for a better diet.

Homemade curry sauce is easy. Here is for 2 persons.
  1. Sortie the 1/3 onion (I like to add some coriander)
  2. Add in 1 table spoon of mixed curry powder (I used Koon Nam Wah)
  3. In go the pan fried shrimps / meat
  4. Slow cook for at least 30 mins
  5. Add in coconut milk and cook until the sauce is thicken
  6. Salt and pepper
Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment