Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I am on Bead Trends magazine




I am pleased to receive this glossy square shape magazine to kick off my handmade life in 2010.

I am on Bead Trends Dec 2009!!!

I have been looking for the book in Hong Kong since Christmas. Obviously, Page One no longer sells this. But the Bead Trends are still available in ALL major magazine and book stores in UK and US.

It takes like a year to produce just a little piece of beading instructions, to contact the editor, emailing back and fro, couriering creations, taking photos etc. But I am happy with the result. Having Chinese as my mother tongue, I think I did pretty good as a contributor. :P

...0oo0...0oo0...0oo0......0oo0......0oo0......0oo0......0oo0......0oo0...

More handmade news

Little Hearts has made the front page of Etsy!

Valentine's Craft Show on Jan 31 (Sun) @ Amor Workshop (more details later)

If you would like to have a custom order for your wedding / Valentine's Day, it wil be a great chance! You can talk to me in person during the craft show.

No comments:

Post a Comment