Monday, May 25, 2009

Paper n Stitch

Paper n Stitch
2009年5月25日下午3:57公開累積瀏覽 70

Paper n Stitch is a bravo place which invites brilliant artists to showcase their handmade work!  I love the layout which is simple but artistic. 
 Terry Graziano has been the recent featured artist!  Her handmade hats are so innovative and cute!  I wish I have guts to wear them in Hong Kong as well!  Hopefully people will look me with admiration.  Hahah :)

MAE happens to be another lovely shop!  Featuring with washable wall decor stickers.  I always like things to make my home pretty.  And MAE's work best suits a calming and cute room! 

More goodies  |   1. Doily Clock     |  2.  Plum and Sage  |  3.  Vintage mixing bowls  |   4. Little Song Bird
And I am very proud to annouced that Iove. Jujube will showcase at Paper n Stitch starting from June 1!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment