Thursday, May 28, 2009

Retarded Life

Retarded Life
2009年5月28日上午9:56公開累積瀏覽 83
 
My friends have been accusing me having a retarded life as a housewife / artist.  However, they did not realize the truth.  Here is my daily routine.
 
  • Wake up (but still lack of sleep)
  • Update shop
  • Check emails for conversation from shop - which most of the emails do not trigger sales
  • Breakfast
  • Take photos for new creations
  • Housewife Duty: Go supermarket / Cleaning / Laundry
  • Prepare Dinner
  • Hubby's back
  • Cook
  • Wash dishes / tidy up
  • Watch TV and chat with Hubby
  • Update shop / Blog
  • Handmade new creations
  • Bath & bed
 
Unlike previous corporate working environment, there are no phone calls / client meetings, no shopping for brand new handbags, shoes, any unnecessary but definitely pretty fashion items :) , no bonus, no expensive dinners and cocktails
 
I am happy with my new life! 
 
========================================================================
 
Lemonade - newly listed at my shop
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment