Shrimps and cucumber stir fried
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 small pieces of ginger
a wedge of onion, finely diced
1 cucumber, cut into angular wedges
12 tiger shrimps
- Butterfly the shrimps, dry with kitchen paper, mix in 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch and 1 teaspoon of fish sauce
- Pill partial skin off from the cucumber, cut it into angular wedges. Angular wedges give the cucumber cover with the yummy favor during stir fried but remain a crunchy bite!
- Turn up the heat, pour in 1/2 tablespoon of oil, in go the shrimps, sprinkle salt, pepper and a dash of Chinese cooking wine. Leave the shrimps out of the pan while still semi-raw.
- Dash of oil, in go onion and ginger. Once onion are browned, add in the garlic and cucumber. Season with salt, pepper, soy sauce, soup from the cooked shrimps. Quick stir!
- Add in the fried shrimps, stir a bit. Done!