Saturday, July 24, 2010

Indie Shops in Edinburgh















There are a number of indie shops found in Edinburgh. I am surprised that how lovely and keening for both the shop keepers and the shoppers. There is only appreciation found in the shop. (No picking, bargaining or copying here, unlike Hong Kong)


which is a lovely indie shop full of designers' and handmade artists' goodies. You may found amazing prints, hand bags, accessories there. I love the wide collection of illustration works. And I am tempted to buy one, however, I have to consider my limited luggage space for my return flight to Hong Kong. In respect of copyright, I did not take photos inside the shop but only the front door.

















It is great that the Red Door Gallery operates an online store as well.
Below: My favorite collection Belle and Boo





No comments:

Post a Comment