Friday, January 16, 2009

It's a girl

Handmade card
2009年1月16日上午4:49公開累積瀏覽 222
My friend is expecting a baby girl soon.  She is my first friend giving birth, such that both mummy and me (Aunt Jujube) are very excited.  We had shopped at Tsuen Wan for some expecting moms' pants.  It was incredible that there were all kinds of pants, leggings, stockings and shorts for the expecting moms!  For those who may interested, the shop is called 孕十月 and it is not expensive at all.
More about the handmade card, I have used some purple tissue paper ("chow tse") to make the little dress for the lovely baby girl.  It is very easy
1) Cut the tissue paper in shape of a dress
2) Roll the tissue paper in rolls for the belt and twist them as roses.
3) Stick them on the card with glue / UHU.
4) Add in details with color pens.
Da-la, hope my friend will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment