Thursday, January 8, 2009

New beads

New Beads
2009年1月8日上午8:26公開累積瀏覽 53
I have told myself I have to hand made.  However, I have a bad habit - I don't want to craft with old materials... (That's why my bead collection is mounting!)  Hence, I went to Shamshuipo yesterday for sourcing new beads. 
The same with another trip in the old days, I am amazed with those all lovely beads and gems.  I have discovered some goodies at the sale corner!!!  Some lovely juicy fresh water pearls.  They are genuine however Hong Kong beaders seem more fancy the expensive Swarvoski crystals.  I confess I have those crystals as well to frosting your creations.  Yet the whole bracelets are threaded with all kinds of crystals, not my style. 
I am very eager to influence you and to fall in love with those lovely fresh water pearls.  Aren’t they are perfect for wedding accessories?  I trust they can be goodies for a charm bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment