Friday, February 6, 2009

Lovely Spring

Lovely Spring
2009年2月6日上午8:26公開累積瀏覽 120
I am supposed to stock up creations for the coming craft show (more about it later)... however, I am too intoFlickr or Etsy, or to read the handmade life articles, news, chat rooms etc.  Suddenly, I found out I have not been working but viewing others' lovely creations. Hhaha - there are so many things can distract me!
Stress is mounting sometimes, I know I have to create more.  But, I am an artisit (wahahakkakaka... really?) I just want to have perfect creations every time.
  
Top: Caribbean blue opal bracelet (featured with the named opal roundelles from Swarovski together with turquosie and silver seed beads)
Middle: Crystal Roundelles Earrings
Bottom: Emerald Earrings
To see more Jujube's creations, please visit my online shopt at www.lovejujube.etsy.com
Hong Kong shoppers enjoy  free shipping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment