Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rush Rush

10:30am breakfast, replied emails and updated store, hand made a trail bracelet
12pm go supermarket, unpack
2pm start cleaning home, laundry and ironing

And it is almost 4pm. I am just in time to sit and have a cup of tea. And I am ready to prepare tonight's dinner very soon. The beef has been taken out from the freezer before I went out.

Sometimes I spend the whole day doing housework. Sometimes I just make jewelry until my hubby finished work and head out for dinner.

= = = = =

Out apartment in Edinburgh is confirmed yesterday. I can undertake more preparation work e.g. planning trips (Paris is a must, and maybe some lovely Scottish villages!? Any suggestions?). I have discovered this website for packing. It is so useful that the list is customized which I found out I may need to bring some rubbish bags and laundry detergent (!!!!) for my upcoming trips.


No comments:

Post a Comment