Friday, March 20, 2009

If you heart my creation

If you heart my creation... :)
2009年3月20日上午8:09公開累積瀏覽 50
Firstly, thank you so much of stepping-by my blog hearting my creations :)
You can buy all my lovely creations via my Etsy store here.
The following payment methods are available at my Etsy.
1) Bank-in, please click "Other method" during check out, I shall return to you for bank-in details. 
2) Credit card
3) Paypal
Please note that all prices are in USD.  And the exchange rate of USD to HKD is 7.8.
Personally, I highly recommend you would purchase from my Etsy.  As the system is built to protect both buyers (i.e. YOU) and sellers.  You will have a happier and easier shopping experience!
Setting up a Etsy account takes you less than a minute.  You will not disclose credit card details if you are choosing "Other Method" to pay.   Here is a step-by-step guide for register.
====================================================
Otherwise, you can purchase from me directly for a bank-in.
1) Email me at love.jujube@yahoo.com.hk  including the name of the creation(s) you heart.  I shall return you with the detailed procedures.
2) Please note I will only deliver the creation once payment received.

No comments:

Post a Comment