I am a fan of mushroom. For example Triple Os' mushroom burger, California Pizza Kitchen's mushroom and cream pasta, pepperoni and mushroom pizza. I am thrilled that there are fresh brown and button mushroom sold in supermarket these days. Here is my secret quickie recipe :)
1) Clean mushroom with a kitchen tissue. I was told do not wash the mushroom. (You may wet the tissue a little and wipe off the mud on the mushroom.)
2) Prepare sauce - soften butter in room temperature and then add in 1 clove of garlic (minced)
3) Sprinkle oliver oil on a foil to prevent mushroom get burn.
4) Place mushroom on the foil, stuff in the sauce prepared, season with black pepper and all purpose herbs / basil. Do not add salt yet as it will make the mushroom watery during cooking.
5) Fold the foil into a bag and pop non-stick pan with a lit.
6) Cook for 2-3 mins in high heat.
7) Sprinkle salt while serve.